For Immediate Release
March 30, 2022
Contact: Andrea Money, Leadership Prince William
Leadership Prince William Announces Inaugural Class of Emerging Leaders Program
Leadership Prince William is pleased to announce the members of their inaugural Emerging Leaders Program. The program kicked off March 14 with a session on “Driving Team Culture and Your Personal Brand” taught by Steve and Christina Daves. Throughout the eight-week program presenters, many of whom are alumni of the Leadership Prince William Signature Program, will cover topics surrounding communication, unconscious bias, conflict styles, time management and developing one’s professional development plan.
The members of the Leadership Prince William Emerging Leaders Program Class of 2022 are:
- Megan Baisden, Wind River Chimes
- Jonathan Bukva, Prince William County Public Schools
- Tomasita Burkes, Old Centreville Gardens
- Colleen Chaplin, Prince William Chamber of Commerce
- Nkiruka Christian, Micron Technology, Inc.
- Sung Jin Chung, City of Manassas
- Sarah Collins, The Manassas Law Group
- Karina Colotl, Micron Technology, Inc.
- Kechia Edwards, Northwest Federal Credit Union
- Brian Engelmann, Prince William County
- Shawn-Thomas Franklin, Whitlock Wealth Management
- Bhupendra Kantha, Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission (PRTC)
- Lakeshia Lewis, Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission (PRTC)
- Ebony Lofton, Sandy Spring Bank
- Chakupalesa Mbanje, Micron Technology, Inc.
- Padreus Pratter, U.S. Department of Education
- David Strange, Prince William County
- Briana Terry, Dominion Energy
For more information on the program, visit https://leadershipprincewilliam.org/adult-leadership/new-emerging-leaders-program/. Applications for the next cohort will open in the summer of 2022.
Leadership Prince William is a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to inspire and engage adult and youth leaders who want to make a difference in the Greater Prince William Area. Past graduates of the Leadership Prince William program have undertaken leadership roles in business, government, the non-profit sector and community affairs; serving Prince William County, the City of Manassas and the City of Manassas Park. The overall purpose of Leadership Prince William is to make the community a better place through collaborative leadership. They offer programs for Adult and Youth Leaders. Learn more at www.LeadershipPrinceWilliam.org or call 571-765-7568.