How To Stay Involved
We love to see and hear from our Alumni.
Here are just a few ways you can stay connected/involved after graduating from our Programs.
1. Make sure we have your up-to-date contact info
Email email@example.com for a copy of your listing in our database.
3. Volunteer at one of our events
Evening of Excellence Gala & Awards Dinner, Comcast Cares Day of Service, Bowling 4 Scholarships, Continuing Conversations, Signature Program Graduation, Signature Program Class Send-Off, Signature Program Orientation, Gourmet Guys Give Back Amateur Cooking Competition, Summer Youth Academy Graduation, Summer Youth Academy Leadership Lemonade
4. Join one of our alumni committees
- Alumni Engagement Committee
- Oversee annual alumni membership appeal; Develop and implement programs that connect alumni and support the long-term goals of Leadership Prince William; Promote attendance/support of events by alumni; Support Resource Development Committee’s efforts to fundraise for each alumni program/event; Evaluate outcome of events and modify as needed; Recruit and coordinate volunteers for various LPW events and programs, including volunteer chairs for each of the annual signature events
- Marketing Committee
- Manage branding of Leadership Prince William, to include management of brand elements such as a tagline, logo and marketing messages; Develop strategies and key messages for the following: Leadership Prince William website, social media outlets, Public presentations, Print materials; Provide ongoing communication support to all committees and major activities, including: Recruitment for the Signature Program and Summer Youth Academy, All LPW events, Sponsor recruitment and retention
- Business Development Committee
- Develop a comprehensive plan for LPW sponsorships, partnerships and business development; Develop and maintain a list of prospective sponsors and partners; Develop a package of sponsorship/partnership materials; Contact prospective sponsors and partners; Ensure fulfillment of any and all partnership incentives
- Governance Committee
- Nominate and oversee recruitment of future Board members; Asses and coordinate with staff, to ensure greater diversity and strategic placement of targeted ; industries/organizations on the LPW Board of Regents; Monitor adherence to the Bylaws and assess practices of corporate governance
- Signature Program (Individual teams for each topical session)
- Work with staff to develop and implement quality programming and curricula for Signature Program: Opening Retreat // History and Government // Economic Development & Tourism // Environment, Open Space and Recreation // Education // Health and Human Services // Arts and Culture // Public Safety // Communication // Closing Retreat & Commencement
- Summer Youth Academy
- Work with staff to develop & implement quality programming and curricula for the Summer Youth program;
- NEW: Emerging Professionals Program Development
- Work with staff to develop a new program geared toward young & emerging leaders over 18.
- Recruitment Committee
- Work with staff to develop and implement a recruitment plan for future Signature classes and Summer Youth Academy; Identify and engage prospective applicants; Identify and engage organizations which could provide future applicants; Identify opportunities and make presentations to community organizations about LPW, including our Signature Program and Summer Youth Academy; Assist with recruiting events, including annual information sessions and Continuing Conversations