Individuals, businesses, foundations and other organizations can support Leadership Prince William in many ways–with their time, expertise and funding support. Many of the leading businesses and organizations in the Greater Prince William Area recognize the value in supporting the organization and its mission. Sponsors receive many benefits in return for their generosity including significant visibility among Leadership Prince William’s prestigious alumni base. Other benefits include:
- Visibility on www.LeadershipPrinceWilliam.org and our social media sites
- Visibility through event videos on our YouTube channel
- Tickets to attend Leadership Prince William events, such as our annual Evening of Excellence
- Networking with other community leaders
Leadership Prince William has numerous events throughout the year. We rely on the support of our partners and sponsors to make these programs available to our alumni, our current class and, in many cases, the entire community. Following are some events for which we have sponsorship opportunities available in the remainder of the 2014-15 program year:
- Signature Program Day Sponsors – Only 2 remaining. These provide exclusive sponsorship of day sessions for our Signature Program for adults.
- Bowling 4 Scholarships – Our February 27, 2015, event to raise scholarship funds for youth and adult program participants.
- Leadership Lunch: Student Mentoring – Our winter/spring mentoring program for area middle school students.
- Evening of Excellence – Our annual gala, year-end celebration and presentation of the community’s most prestigious leadership awards.
- Youth Leadership Prince William (Summer Program) – Our 2-week summer youth leadership camp.
For information about any of these sponsorship opportunities, contact our Executive Director Kathy Bentz at 571-765-7568 or Kathy@LeadershipPrinceWilliam.org.
Leadership Prince William partners with local organizations in a variety of ways. Following are just a few examples:
- Partnership with Youth For Tomorrow for our summer camp for youth.
- Partnership with PWC Schools for the PWC Student Leadership Conference and the Beville Middle School Mentoring program.
- In-kind partnerships with Imagine (web design), ImageWerks (photography), Prince William Living (promotion and publicity), Hendershot, Burkhardt & Associates (accounting) and the AV Adventure (video production).
- Partnership with Comcast to raise funds for LPW and other community causes through Comcast Cares Day.
If you have an idea for how your organization could benefit from a partnership with Leadership Prince William, contact us at 571-765-7568.
Leadership Prince William needs volunteers for all of our programs and events, With a small staff and a big mission, we rely on the generosity of volunteers. Examples include mentors for our middle school Leadership Lunch program, presenters and subject matter experts for our Signature Program day sessions, volunteers to support Comcast Cares Day activities and much more!
If you are interested in learning more or lending a hand, call us at 571-765-7568 or email Kathy@LeadershipPrinceWilliam.org.