Leadership Prince William’s 2017 Annual Gala and Leadership Awards will be on June 16, 2017 at Harbor View.
Come Celebrate our 10th Anniversary!
Leadership Prince William’s 2016 Annual Gala and Leadership Awards Recap
200 persons celebrated Leadership Prince William’s 2nd Annual Evening of Excellence on Friday, June 26th at Harbour View in Woodbridge, VA. The night began with an opportunity for photos and a reception. A seated dinner soon followed that featured an elegant catered dinner, full open bar & champagne toast. The highlight of the night was the announcement of the award winners. Congratulations to all!
2015 Vision Award: Senator Charles J. Colgan
2015 Leadership Award: Pam Ryan
2015 Chairman’s Award: Mary Finnigan
2015 Director’s Award: Debbie Jones
This year’s nominees were:
Kathy Ellington Alumni Leadership Award
- Rebecca Barnes, Prince William Living, ’08
- Steve Botello, Disabled American Veterans, ’15
- Betty Dean, Didlake Inc., ’08
- Charlyn Hasson-Brown, CASA Children’s Intervention Services, ’08
- Sally Lay, Center for the Arts at the Candy Factory, ’12
- Jason Hickman, Compton & Duling, ’11
- Debbie Jones, Prince William Chamber of Commerce, ’10
- Dalena Kanouse, MTCI, ’13
- Patrick King, Imagine, ’15
- Connie Moser, Civic Activist, ’12
- Pam Ryan, Greater Prince William Food Council & SERVE, ’14
- Mark Shaaber, SCS Integrated Support Solutions, LLC, ’12
- Zuzana Steen, Micron Technology, ’13
- Gayle Whitlock, Whitlock Wealth Management, ’13
Leadership Vision Award
- Hamish Brewer, Occoquan Elementary School
- Senator Charles Colgan, Virginia General Assembly
- Bishop Lyle Dukes, Harvest Life Changers Church International
- Mike Hoover, Bad to the Bone, owner; retired CEO, TML Xerox
- Jen Jones, Alpha Pets & Citizen Volunteer
- Roger Ramsammy, Northern Virginia Community College
- Coleman Rector, Weber Rector Commercial Real Estate
- Luke Torian, First Mt. Zion Baptist Church
- John Walvius, Norman Realty Inc.
- Don Wine, E.E. Wine Inc.