August 6, 2019
Contact: Andrea Money, Leadership Prince William
Leadership Prince William Announces Class of 2020
Leadership Prince William is pleased to announce the members of their Signature Program Class of 2020. The class members will kick off their year with an Opening Retreat at Skyland Resort September 19 and 20. From there the class will meet one business day per month through June; viewing Prince William County and the Cities of Manassas and Manassas Park through a new lense during each session. Session topics range from History and Government to Health and Human Services, providing a comprehensive look at the community while participants discover more about their own leadership styles and how to better engage those in their sphere of influence.
The members of the Leadership Prince William Signature Program Class of 2020 are:
- Ryan Allday, Prince William County Department of Fire & Rescue
- Amanda Baity, Semper K9 Assistance Dogs
- Uma Alexandra Beepat, Lotus Wellness Center
- Julie Billingsley, Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
- Kaytera Caison, Apple Federal Credit Union
- Jacqueline Connor, George Mason University
- Jennifer Coppola. FirstLight Home Care of Woodbridge
- Bernard Davis, Manassas City Public Schools
- Erin Flynn, B&W Associates
- Reginald Garland, Ride-Rite Mobile Oil Change, LLC
- Lazaro Gonzalez, Micron Technology, Inc.
- Eveie Green, Genuine Gamechanger Consulting
- Amanda Hamm, City of Manassas
- Stuart Jackson, ACTS of Prince William, Inc.
- Justin Jordan, Novant Health UVA Health System
- Erika Lytle, Lake Manassas Health & Rehabilitation
- Kristen Marbury, Manassas Park City Schools
- Paige Meade, P Meade Consulting
- Jinnae Monroe, Professionals by Design, LLC
- Holly Morello, Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission
- John Nguyen, NOVEC
- Tony Overstreet, Prince William County Sheriff’s Office
- Steve Rakoff, Northern Virginia Community College
- Tiara Reddick, Youth for Tomorrow
- Lucrecia Reyes, Lucrecia Designs, LLC
- John Rodriguez, Matthew’s Center for Visual Learning
- Jessica Root, House of Mercy
- Steve Schrank, City of Manassas Department of Public Works
- Lawrence Schuster, Youth for Tomorrow
- Donna Shipman, The Arc of Greater Prince William/INSIGHT, Inc.
- Brian Sipes, Prince William County Service Authority
- Melanie Trabosh, City of Manassas Department of Social Services
- Scott Vago, Prince William County Police Department
- Andrea Van Wambeke, Sweeney Barn
- Leigh-Anne Vaughn, Avery Hess Realtors
- Brittany Watson, Prince William County Public Schools
- Ariel Zelada, BAE Systems
Sponsors of the Signature Program include: Youth for Tomorrow; Whitlock Wealth Management; Micron Technology, Inc.; Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center; Compton & Duling, LC; Impacto Youth; Prince William Living; and Imagine.
Leadership Prince William is a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to inspire and engage adult and youth leaders who want to make a difference in the Greater Prince William Area. Past graduates of the Leadership Prince William program have undertaken leadership roles in business, government, the non-profit sector and community affairs, serving Prince William County, the City of Manassas and the City of Manassas Park. The overall purpose of Leadership Prince William is to make the community a better place through collaborative leadership. They offer programs for Adult and Youth Leaders. Learn more at www.LeadershipPrinceWilliam.org or call 571-765-7568.